2018 Nassau Democratic Party Low Country Boil
We are part of the over 14,000 registered Democrats in Nassau County and include the Democratic Executive Committee (DEC), the Democratic Club of Amelia Island (DCAI) and the Westside Democratic Club of Nassau County (WDCNC). The DEC is the liaison between local voters and the state Democratic Party. The clubs provide a volunteer base and organize the social activities for Democrats in Nassau County.
Pictures from the 2018 Low Country Boil
|00:00 / 00:00|
Press Ctrl+C to copy the embed code to clipboard
Come Join the Fun at the 20th Annual DEC Low Country Boil!
This year’s LCB will be packed with fun!
- Meet Local Candidates for the upcoming election
- Silent Auction
- Great Food (including vegetarian plates)
- Beer and Wine for Sale
- When: Saturday, September 22nd – 6:00PM through 9:00PM (Doors open at 6:00)
- Where: Atlantic Rec Center, 2500 Atlantic Ave, Fernandina Beach MAP
- Why: Have fun while you are helping the Democrats win in 2018!
- Cost: $50 per ticket
- Who: Democratic friends and family who want to have fun while supporting our party
The dinner includes:
- An authentic LCB – Shrimp, Sausage, Potatoes, Onions, and Corn on the Cob
- Pulled Pork and Trimmings
- Vegetarian Options
- The fixin’s: Garden Salad, Corn Bread & Rolls with Butter, Fruit Cobbler, Pasta Salad, and Sweet Tea
Note: If you are unable to attend, please consider buying a ticket and sponsoring a local Young Democrat under the age of 28.
Come and support your Democratic Party and Candidates while having fun with friends! You can make a difference.
Ticket purchases will benefit the Nassau County Democratic Party.
Want to donate an item or service to the Silent Auction?