NEWS AND EVENTS – KEEP SCROLLING FOR MORE INFORMATION
We are part of the over 14,000 registered Democrats in Nassau County and include the Democratic Executive Committee (DEC), the Democratic Club of Amelia Island (DCAI) and the Westside Democratic Club of Nassau County (WDCNC). The DEC is the liaison between local voters and the state Democratic Party. The clubs provide a volunteer base and organize the social activities for Democrats in Nassau County.
Connect With Us
Veterans Day Parade!
November 11, 2017
And ACLU Forum
November 14, 2017
Veterans Day Parade: Saturday November 11, 2017
Join your fellow Democrats and march in the Fernandina Beach Veterans Day Parade, Saturday, November 11, 2017.
- Gather at 10:00 (ish), Veteran’s Field (Central Park)
- We’ll have flags to carry, decorations to wear
- If you’re a veteran, please wear your uniform, or some insignia of your participation as a proud service member
- Children welcome and encouraged to participate
- Well-behaved dogs, on leash, welcome
- Parade starts at 11:00 a.m.
- Parade route is about 1.5 miles — you must be able to walk, or use a wheelchair independently or with help.
- This is a Non Partisan event. We will have our banner, identifying us as Nassau County Democrats. Please no political posters or t-shirts.
If you’re planning to attend, PLEASE let us know! Reply to this email, or send an email to Penny Reid, email@example.com.
ACLU Forum: Tuesday November 14, 2017